Saturday, August 30, 2008

What Does Pilates Help With

(PROVISIONAL) LAST REPORT

In a few hours of stay in Beijing is unfortunately already history. I leave in my place befitting the great Chairman Mao Ze Dong wave goodbye (here the chemical university at the 3rd ring). He has in his lifetime is hardly ever imagine how his country and its capital will change in the years since his death in 1976.

conclude this in mind I do not have a quote from the famous "Red Book", but with a claim of a well known (capitalist) sports goods manufacturer, who, my so I fit in nicely with China in 2008:


PS. My reports in Beijing and ends in August 2008 with the brief report. I'm going to blog is alive and occasionally add new posts. I am pleased to now and if you look inside. Thank you and zai jian!

0 comments:

Post a Comment