Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Women Forum On Girdles

AO PI KE

I traveled without Olympic tickets to Beijing. Thanks to a dear colleague, I am Chinese, but on Monday it has come to the Olympic site, more precisely in the generous tennis ( Chen Lu , xiexie ni!). Although it was only to preliminary rounds, but at least this was my first live encounter at the Olympic Games (or just Ao lin pi how
say Chinese ke). Early, at 7 clock in the morning I left our apartment in the knowledge that because of the very strict security checks is to deal with long waiting times. By U-Bahn and the Olympic bus 1, I drove right in front of the tennis center, which is located in the north of the Olympic greens. As in Zurich at major events I could use with the entrance ticket bus and underground train for free.
On Court 2, I looked at first like the Chinese girl warming up Yan Zi . It has availed her nothing , then she lost the match against a Russian woman, despite the encouragement of many, even very young fans.

Later I moved into the
impressive stadium with the Center Court . I sat although in the 37th Series, but the view was fantastic. There was grad the match between Nadal and an Italian. And this has pretty Nadal required, he had to give up even one sentence. Later, I then had
large nor lucky to see the canceled due to rain the day before opening match of Roger Federer . The stadium was not completely full, the atmosphere but very excited, especially since many large Chinese Federer are fans (he is also very present in the media), and for him this is like a home game. Let us hope that he can use this advantage, now he is now already in the quarter-finals.

The atmosphere in this tennis facility is fantastic, the many security forces and the omnipresent volunteers are very friendly and really do a great job.
The safety regulations prohibit bringing drinks and food on the premises. If you spend a few hours but so on the site, you want / need to refresh yourself for once and this is now clearly the largest weakness. There are a few food stands , but which are too small and the range is limited to terrible cold Chinese Hot Dogs , just horrible Butterbisquits , chips or as a culinary highlight, a Snickers . For you might very well be half an hour, after all, the prices are very reasonable (a bottle of water costs little more than a kiosk around the corner).

Conclusion: I enjoyed the day very much and the Olympic fever has gripped me a little. Otherwise, today we have our own sports day at the least and is very well maintained golf course Jinghua outside the city in the province of Hebei . And for those who are possibly interested: I had a very good day and I'm 46 Stapleford points (including 3 x par ) marches into the clubhouse.


0 comments:

Post a Comment